Superior Pet Goods Product Warranty
Our job is to provide your pet with the very best products to support their well-being and happiness. That’s why Superior Pet Goods beds are made from our best furniture grade materials and we’re proud of our clever designs. We stand behind the workmanship and design of our products with a product guarantee.
We will, repair, replace or substitute, at our discretion, any item or part that is defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. We will do our best to get this done within 2 weeks of acceptance of your claim. This guarantee is not valid for Superior Pet Goods products used in commercial settings such as veterinary clinics, doggy day-care etc.
Register your purchase
We’ll keep your purchase on file in case you ever need to make a warranty claim with us which also means you don’t need to worry about losing your receipt! You can register your pet bed purchases here.
Terms and Conditions
What the Limited Warranty Covers
- We will repair or replace, at our discretion, any Superior Pet Goods Product, or part thereof, if, during the lifetime of your Superior Pet Goods product, it proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. In some cases, if the original product is not available, we reserve the right to substitute the product, or part thereof, with a similar alternative product.
- Only original, unaltered and unmodified products and workmanship are covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover general wear and tear, damage caused by a pet (for example chewing, excessive nesting/scratching etc.), improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time.
- This warranty is applicable to customers within Australia only.
- The benefits under this warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
How long does this limited warranty last?
- This warranty lasts for the practical lifetime of the product while you own it and is only valid for the original owner. This warranty ends if you sell or transfer the product.
- This warranty is limited to repair, replacement or substitution only. As far as the law permits, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to property or persons arising from any cause whatsoever.
How to claim
- If you notice any defects in our Superior Pet Goods Products, the first step is to get in touch with us and send us some photographs of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send as many high-quality photos as possible from different angles to help us identify what the issue is.
- If we are not able to determine what the issue is through photos alone, we may require you to send the product back to us for examination. Please always make contact with us before sending an item back to us. Our preference is to examine photographs as a first step so we save on the carbon emissions that postage creates. Please note all products must be cleaned thoroughly prior to shipment to us according to care instructions. Products received that are not sufficiently clean or hygienic to handle will be returned to sender and will not be processed further. This is for health and safety concerns.
- Proof of purchase may be required. For convenience, we suggest you register your warranty with us after purchase so that we can retain a record of your purchase in case you need to make a warranty claim at any stage.
- If we’re unable to determine the issue from photographs alone, we will ask you to send the product to us for inspection. Customers are responsible for shipping items to Superior Pet Goods. If the product is found to be defective, we will reimburse you for the reasonable shipping fees on production of your shipping fees receipt. Please note that if the product is not sent to us for inspection despite our request to do so, we may not be able to proceed with our investigation and resolve your claim.
- We recommend that you ship your product with a reputable carrier that can provide tracking information and proof of delivery. Customers are responsible for their product until we sign for delivery, we cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
- If applicable, we will cover the cost of sending a new product or part to you. In some instances, we may ship the new item to a pet store in your local area for your collection.
- Please send the product to:
Superior Pet Goods
25-27 De Havilland Road
03 8518 5715
- Certain products may be excluded from this warranty as indicated at the point of sale or on the product swing tag.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.